Create Smiles. Create Beauty. Create Joy.
Here is where I will keep track of what beauty I create in my day so that I can remember my groove. One a day to keep the Zanex away!!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Oops

Okay, I know, I haven't been working on my groove lately...haven't been having good days. Not horrible days, just failing to create beauty. Today I spent the day (besides laundry, work and blah blah) working to create more beauty in my house by adding beautiful finishing touches to unfinished projects throughout my house.

One thing I have discovered about being depressed is that it makes for many unfinished projects. A little hot glue, a hammer, some nails, and a bit of wood glue later...I have finished a few things to make life a little better (and to clear out my unfinished project table).

I knew that this whole "getting my groove back" thing would be hard but it is a little tougher than I thought. If you are working on it too I am glad to let you know that there are other people out there that struggle too. I am not one of those people (at least Stella isn't) that will pretend that I find beauty in everything in my life...I don't but I am working on it and that is all you will get.

1 comment:

Little Dame said...

Keep on keepin on...it's a good fight...and if you ever need someone to commiserate over cupcakes let me know. I am good for it!