Create Smiles. Create Beauty. Create Joy.
Here is where I will keep track of what beauty I create in my day so that I can remember my groove. One a day to keep the Zanex away!!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Another day

So today was kind of a hard day. I have felt heavy and a little bit like my light went out and I haven't been able to shake it.
I did however stick with my challenge of finding a bit of beauty today. There was a moment today when I was watching TV on the couch at my in laws and my baby was leaning against me and just sitting there with his fat little legs resting out in front of me on my [fat little] leg---he actually held still for a few moments and I was afraid to move because I didn't want to ruin that moment. Those moments haven't been happening very much now that he is on the move, he never seems to hold still for very long. It was a beautiful moment and I am grateful that I was able to snap out of whatever funk I have been in today long enough to notice it.

No comments: