Create Smiles. Create Beauty. Create Joy.
Here is where I will keep track of what beauty I create in my day so that I can remember my groove. One a day to keep the Zanex away!!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Catch up

Well I missed the last two days...just got busy!

Monday: My beauty on Monday was a walk with my kids...the weather is getting cooler and it is actually tolerable and somewhat cool if you can catch it before 10 a.m. Arizona is beautiful when the weather is nice and the smell of orange blossoms is pungent this time of year!

Tuesday: My beauty yesterday was that I got to drive in the car by myself and had some time to think about what ever I wanted to and I had the feeling that this life is a fabulous adventure...a better adventure than any other that I have had and that is pretty exciteing. It is the only time that we will ever have these mortal experiences and that makes me want to take advantage of every experience...good and bad because you never know what things you will miss when it is all over!

No comments: