Create Smiles. Create Beauty. Create Joy.
Here is where I will keep track of what beauty I create in my day so that I can remember my groove. One a day to keep the Zanex away!!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dear pro-form

My dearest treadmill,
I would like to bid you a fond farewell. Your services have been well recieved and I love your little fan that has cooled me over the last few years. Your timing is impeccable and your speed and accuracy are flawless. It isn't you, I promise. It is me. I can't help but want to run away. The call of the wild is echoing my name...Stella! Stella! So for now I will pack you up and bring you out on a rainy day, not that you are my sloppy seconds-never! You have been my everything for so long there will always be a special place for you in my heart.
Always on your rubber mat that goes in constant circles,
Stella

My beauty today is running in the wild (okay my neighborhood) to a rising sun, ipod, and a nice cool breeze.

No comments: