Create Smiles. Create Beauty. Create Joy.
Here is where I will keep track of what beauty I create in my day so that I can remember my groove. One a day to keep the Zanex away!!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

the best beauty created

Today my beauty is my daughter. I know, I promised that this wouldn't be about my kids and it isn't really. It is about the beauty that I created on this day. The beauty that is my life as I know it now.
It is the 8th anniversary of the day my life changed forever in the best way.
It is the day I grew up. It is the day I became a child again.
It is the day that I created my role as a mother, the greatest and most influential role of my life.
Although it may not always feel beautiful it will always create beauty in my life.

1 comment:

Little Dame said...

What an awesome reminder....